Posted January 5, 2010on:
I felt tentative about making resolutions for the new year, mostly because the secret ones in my head seem really big and hard and scary even without writing them down. So, instead, I have a few things that I would “like to do” this new year.
- I would like to use the grain mill attachment I got for Christmas on a regular basis and grind all of our flour.
- I would like to learn how to make cheese.
- I would like to continue my journey in Real Food.
- I would like to be an avid reader again.
- I would like to take the trip to visit friends in Canada that we’ve been talking about.
- I would like to learn to use my grandma’s sewing machine, passed on to me at Christmas, to make lovely and useful things.
- I would like to make things nice enough to be able to sell someday.
- I would like to blog interesting and thoughtful ideas on a regular basis.
There are my tentatives. They seem more enjoyable than the more exercise, less coffee, organization goals I have attempted embracing at the start of previous years.